- Legal Translation.
- Sports Translation and Interpretation.
- Content Creation.
- Text editing and proofreading.
- Voice over.
- Website Translation and Localization.
- Software and App Translation.
- Technical Translation Services.
- Medical Translation Services.
- Copywriting Services.
- Content Creation Services.
- Language Interpretation Services.
- Language Training and Tutoring.
- Cultural Consulting Services.
- Language Localization Services.
- Communication and PR Services.
And more, request your translation quote here.
Translation Pricing: How does it work?
Per word is the most common fee
This is the fairest for all parties involved, paying per word helps you keep project costs in control instead of paying per hour or per page.
For example, if the source document has a total of 2500 words, and the rate is $0.10 per word, then the total for your translation would be $250. The rate that the Translator charges will depend on the topic of the source document, technical vocabulary, experience, rush fee (if any), turn-around time, etc.
There would be exceptions where a per hour or per page fee would be the only or the best option, Interpretation services are charged per hour.
You can read Costa Rica’s law about Translation and Interpretation fees here.
Any question or comment, you can send me an email.